Thursday 20 September 2007

Modeselektor - Happy Birthday! (Original Mix)

Their brandnew album HAPPY BIRTHDAY with the included same-called single is right on the way to you! Modeselektor is a DJ duo from Berlin, that's for some reason much more famous and known in France!? Huhhh? Yeah I know... same big ass questionnary mark above my head here!

However... this Instrumental track on their album reminds me of some very monotone and loopy Nintendo game, but for some reason the funky influences in this dirty Elekktrotrack also comes from the well known GORILLAZ beats!

So... if they've been around for a while, and if this is NOT their first album (there apparently was one before called HEY MOM!) then I'm asking myself why we haven't heard from them...

Go get a little bit psychedelic after all this...
"Happy Birthday" will help ! ;o)

No comments: