Wednesday 1 August 2007

Robert Miles - Children 2007 (Jerry Ropero & Denis The Menace Remix)


How exciting!

Robert Miles is back, with his 2007 version of the ultimate Danceclassic "Children". Do you remember it? ... Robert Miles remembers exactly how his tremendous success with this track started, back in the days, in a little village in Switzerland...

I was anxious to see how people would take to this piece. The following Sunday morning I opened my DJ set with ‘Children’, feeling both scared and excited... the DJ just before me had ended with a very heavy piece. To break the existing mood with a melodic tune and a long intro could have simply cleared the floor. The people in front of me stopped in their tracks, their eyes fixed to the console almost in annoyance. I felt my blood run cold and I remember lowering my eyes in fear. The record reached its soaring climax. From the floor came a thunderous noise... I lifted my gaze and saw a sea of hands reaching up high and a smile stamped on every face. A girl approached me in tears. “What music is this?" she asked me. I don't think I shall ever forget that moment, when I realized that my feelings had been conveyed through my music. My dream turned into reality.”

Now, years later... he's back with a little help from his friends Jerry Ropero & Denis the Menace, which have given the infamous piano melody a new background full of dreamy beats.

At least this is one of the very rare dancetracks that allow you to hear them while relaxing on a sofa, as much as hearing ithem in a club to dance to!

We love this!!!

No comments: